Anthony of Ronkonkoma asks: Iím pretty happy with my overall program and development, but I still feel my biceps arenít keeping up. Can you give me some new ideas?
Let me hit you with some basic rules to follow to maximize the growth of your biceps.
- Place quality of training ahead of quantity of exercises and sets done.
- Limit total exercises per biceps to 3, doing 3 sets each.
- Allow for adequate recovery time (48-72 hours) between biceps workouts.
- Get past sticking points with mind/muscle connection. Believe and Achieve!
Here are a few biceps exercises:
- Seated, slightly inclined, dumbbell curls. Do both arms at the same time 3 sets 8-12 reps.
- E-Z curl bar standing biceps curl to really hit that biceps with the brachialis tie-ins 3 sets 8-12 reps.
- Finish with seated single arm preacher curls 3 sets 10-12 per arm.
This should help you grow. Remember to eat right. A high performance car needs premium fuel!